Ever wonder what you’re made of? Our body composition testing is one sure way to get an idea!
Backed by multiple scientific studies, the InBody represents one of the most beneficial assessment tools available to the general public at this time. Check out the picture below to see what information is at your fingertips with this non-invasive test that takes no time at all!
Skeptical that it’s this easy? Here are 5 scientific research articles that agree about the effectiveness of the InBody assessment method!
1.Company J, Ball S. Body Composition Comparison: Bioelectric Impedance Analysis with Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry in Adult Athletes. Measurement In Physical Education & Exercise Science. July 2010;14(3):186-201.
2. Ji-Guang W, Yi Z, Biao L, et al. COMPARISON OF TWO BIOELECTRICAL IMPEDANCE ANALYSIS DEVICES WITH DUAL ENERGY X-RAY ABSORPTIOMETRY AND MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING IN THE ESTIMATION OF BODY COMPOSITION. Journal Of Strength & Conditioning Research (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins). January 2013;27(1):236-243.
3. Malisova O, Bountziouka V, Panagiotakos D, Zampelas A, Kapsokefalou M. The water balance questionnaire: design, reliability and validity of a questionnaire to evaluate water balance in the general population. International Journal Of Food Sciences & Nutrition. March 2012;63(2):138-144.
4. Ryder J, Ball S. Three-Dimensional Body Scanning as a Novel Technique for Body Composition Assessment: A Preliminary Investigation. Journal Of Exercise Physiology Online. February 2012;15(1):1-14.
5. Separately Assess Body Weight, Body Fat, and BMI. Running & Fitnews. March 2011;29(2):3-8.
6. Stahn A, Terblanche E, Strobel G. Modeling upper and lower limb muscle volume by bioelectrical impedance analysis. Journal Of Applied Physiology. October 2007;103(4):1428-1435.